What types of services and resources can I find here?
- Evidence-based apps and online programs that can help you build personal skills and track progress
- Dedicated online forums and other peer support services where you can talk to people with similar experiences
- Phone, chat, and email services, if you're looking for confidential, professional support
- Mental health websites created by trusted organisations that give you detailed information and advice on specific mental health topics
How effective are digital resources?
Digital mental health resources are particularly beneficial for people with or at risk of mild to moderate mental health difficulties, or people supporting someone with mental health issues.
Quality digital resources are convenient, accessible, and private. They can be used as standalone supports, or in combination with face to face therapies.
If you need or prefer to talk to a health professional in person for specific advice and assistance, we recommend the National Health Services Directory to find professionals near you.
Who's behind Head to Health?
Service providers on Head to Health
Resources listed on Head to Health are from trusted Australian service providers and meet the following criteria:
- free or low-cost digital mental health resources
- nationally available, and
- publicly funded.