5. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
6. Please visit our feedback page if you have any thoughts on how we can improve headtohealth.gov.au.
7. You agree to use headtohealth.gov.au only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of headtohealth.gov.au by a third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content, or disruption to headtohealth.gov.au.
8. You must not post or transmit via headtohealth.gov.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. Your use of headtohealth.gov.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
10. The headtohealth.gov.au website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on headtohealth.gov.au.
11. We strive to protect information you provide on headtohealth.gov.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that headtohealth.gov.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter headtohealth.gov.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites. Please read our security statement.
12. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of headtohealth.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
Links to other websites
13. We take reasonable care in linking headtohealth.com.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided 'As Is'.
14. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
15. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third-party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
16. We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. headtohealth.gov.au will primarily link to government content or websites known to be sponsored by the Australian Government. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible. However, due to the consistent process of change on government websites, there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Linking to this site
17. All Australian, state, territory and local government websites may link to this site.
18. You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the Australian Government endorses your website or product
- use headtohealth.gov.au solely for commercial practices
- change the content of the material technically (e.g., the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
19. We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
Copyright InformationInformation about Copyright in relation to the Department of Health's website. (page last updated: 30 March 2016)
© Commonwealth of Australia 2017
This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of this work in unaltered form for your own personal use or, if you are part of an organisation, for internal use within your organisation, but only if you or your organisation do not use the reproduction for any commercial purpose and retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of that reproduction. Apart from rights to use as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved and you are not allowed to reproduce the whole or any part of this work in any way (electronic or otherwise) without first being given the specific written permission from the Commonwealth to do so.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights are to be sent to the Communications Branch, Department of Health, GPO Box 9848, Canberra ACT 2601.
Use of materials and information
You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy a single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form.
Permission is given for fair dealing with this material including for the purposes of private study and research and may be reproduced as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. A copy of the Act is available on the Federal Register of Legislation, the legal information retrieval system owned by the Australian Attorney General's Department. All other rights are reserved.
Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge the Commonwealth as the source of any selected passage, extract, diagram or other information or material reproduced. Any reproduction made of the information or material must include a copy of the original copyright and disclaimer notices as set out here.
Please send requests and inquiries concerning reproduction rights by email to email@example.com or by post to:
GPO Box 9848
Commercial and other use
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior written approval from the Commonwealth. For written permission to use the information or material from this site, please email Department of Health enquiries. You may not use this website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
Linking to this site
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the site's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been obtained from the Department of Health.
The Department of Health reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.